3.19.2013

Bush Lied, People Died

On this, the 10th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, it's worth noting once again for posterity that the Dirty Fucking Hippies protesting against that godawful crime against humanity -- including yours truly -- were right, from the start, from before the start really, while every talking head, Sunday morning pundit, holier-than-thou sanctimonious flag-waving bible-thumping hypocrite and partisan Republican asshat was proven wrong.  Not tooting my own horn, I just want to make sure it stays on my permanent record: I knew it was bullshit all along.

Here's one of my early, low-tech forms of protest.  In March of 2003, pre-sucky blog days, I copied these photos onto Word documents and then put text over the top to reflect the incongruity of what we were being told versus the horror that was unfolding half a world away.



 [click the images for a larger view.]