8.05.2011

The Greatest

I got an email from Muhammad Ali. Apparently The Greatest of All Time has found a new gig:

Dear Sir ,

Greetings.I am Muhamad Ali,Independent Non-Executive Director of Misrata People’s Jamariya Bank,Libya. I have a transaction of 12.5 Million USD presently in safe-keeping in a neighbouring African country.Due to the crisis in Libya and my political position,I cannot move out of there in order not to be a betrayer to the Gaddafi government which the West are trying to eliminate and note every Financial institutions have been paralysed in the country at the moment.

My main purpose of contacting you is to seek your assistance in moving the funds to a safe haven most likely your country of abode for future business transactions.For your able assistance,co-operation and support,I am ready to offer you 30% of the the total funds and upon your positive response will send you all necessary documents.

If interested, contact me with your infomations so that we can proceed with the tranfer immediately

Your Full name: .....
your Private telephone number: .........
Your Country of origine: .........
Your Occupation : .....
Your Sex: .......
Your Age: .......

Thank you and best regards.

Muhamad Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment