8.28.2012

"Obama: 2016" or "If Only He Could Run Again"


I'd like to see the new "Obama:2016" mockumentary because it's probably funnier than "Dumb and Dumber" and "Blazing Saddles" combined. I would love to be the only person in the theater laughing out loud at its absurdity, but no, I won't be lending any financial support to such folly.

I have seen the clip of Dumbbell D'souza "interview" with the President's [allegedly] neglected half-brother George, however. Despite Dumbbell's transparently leading questions, the [real] Kenyan Obama holds no ill will toward his American half-brother and, when pressed by the "filmmaker" (I use the term loosely) as to why Barack would allow George to live in [alleged] poverty, George Obama is nonplussed and, with the bored look of a man who knows he's speaking to a propagandist with ulterior motives says: 
"I think he has a family of his own...I'm a member of his family, but I'm over-age, so I help myself. He's got other issues to deal with. He's taking care of the world, so he's taking care of me." [emphasis added]

No comments:

Post a Comment