Did you know my all-time favorite blogger lives in the "urban hellhole" known as Philadelphia, PA? Someday soon -- perhaps this summer -- I plan to meet him here one Tuesday night and buy him a beer. If my pal Joe W. ever gets into Center City on a Tuesday evening before me, I hope he'll head down to Jose Pistola's at 15th and Spruce to buy him a cold one and say it's from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yeah, I was just reading Duncan's blog today and I'm definitely interested in "Drinking Liberally"! I have volunteer commitments the next few weeks, but I hope to make it down to Pistola's by the end of the month. My brother Jerry, who lives in Center City, will probably join me. We used to drink there when it was the old Copa Two.
ReplyDeleteHey im new to this board i hope i will be able to help out & give something back here because i have learned a huge amount myself.
ReplyDeleteThx's
[URL=http://deelowdesigns.com][B]web design essex[/B][/URL]